Dead, gone and buried
To dance, to sing, to love
Today I thank God for..
111. Sunday lunch with the grandbabies
112. Total peace and quiet as I kneel by my prayer bench
113. Baby grandaughter can clap!
114. Five year old grandson calling me on the phone, "Nana, you want to come over and see my muscles?"
115. Six year old grandaughter sewing a pillow for her dolly.
116. That same grandaughter, eyes closed, face up, hands raised, worshipping God.
117. A day at the beach with baby grandaughter.
118. The drive home from the beach with my hubby singing along to worship music in the car.119. A stormy day outside, a warm candlelit house inside, and the smell of chicken roasting in the oven.
120. Lunch and laughter with friends